ROYAL BOND D3 is a ready-to-use dispersion adhesive on polyvinyl acetate basis. It conforms to water resistant wood glue requirements of EN-204.
Bonding of all kinds of planed hard- and soft wood, hard-board, chipboard, MDF and plywood conform the industrial standard EN-204-D3. For bonding with short pressing times and, like lamination of veneer or HPL on waterproof boards. Particularly suited for wood constructions and finger jointing, tongue and groove joints and wood plugs.
Water proof, water resistance, single side application, faster setting, high coverage adhesives.
- Stronger than wood.
- Open time 5 minutes.
- For indoor and outdoor applications.
- Dries transparent.
- Solvent free.
- Water resistant according to EN-204-D3.
Method of use
- Substrate: Materials which have to be bonded must be clean, dry, dust- and grease free. Wood-humidity may not exceed 12%.
- Pre-treatment: Greasy/oily wood (like teak) must be degreased in advance and must be bonded immediately.
- Application: Apply the adhesive in a constant and evenly coat on one side and let dry for a few minutes .On hard wood apply the adhesive on both surfaces. Use only perfectly plane substrates. In practice: it is better to apply one thin coat on each surface instead of one thick coat on only one surface.
- Open time: Join both substrates within 5 minutes.
- Drying time/clamping time/setting time: Press the materials which have to be bonded (5 kg/cm2) for30 minutes (pressing time depends on wood type, moisture content and ambient temperature). DoNot apply below +25°C.
- Usage: Approx. 150 g/m2.
- Cleaning: Fresh adhesive remains: (lukewarm) water, dried adhesive: acetone.
Basic material polyvinyl acetate (PVAc)
||Milky white emulsion
|Specific gravity approx
|PH value approx
|Application temperature min
|Temperature resistance till
|Moisture resistance water resistant according to
|Frost stability keep free from frost Packaging
- Store frost-free. Can be stored for 6 months in original packaging.