ROYAL BOND 4 is a synthetic rubber based solvent containing contact adhesive for Multipurpose applications. It exhibits immediate bond strength and has good resistance to water and aging. This adhesive can be applied by brush, applicator.
ROYAL BOND 4 Recommended for fixing Foam /Rubber foam /Rexene/Coir /Canvas to each other and also to wood or plywood in making of sofa Chair & Mattresses.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
|Appearance||Light Brown liquid|
|Viscosity at 30 °C, by brookfield viscometer rvt/spindle #3/20 rpm||12 -16 Poise|
|Specific Gravity ||0.820 – 0.860 gm/ml|
|Flash point ||00c to 40c|
|Drying time||15-35 secs approx.(varies as per climatic conditions)|
|Packaging||200 ltr, 26 ltr,5 ltr, 1ltr, 500ml, 200 ml, 100 ml |
- Surface to be bonded should be clean, dry and free from oil/grease stains.
- Stir the adhesive before application.
- Apply ROYAL BOND 4 on both the surfaces. Non-porous surfaces to be applied first & then the porous surfaces.
- Once the adhesive becomes dry, press both the surfaces together, ensuring uniform contact.
- Final bond is achieved in 24hrs.
- Free from Benzene- Non-hazardous to health.
- Multiple usages.
- Excellent spreadability.
- High coverage specially on flooring – 90 sq ft per liter depending upon the floor conditions.
- Mild smell.
- Economical in long run.
- Keep the adhesive container closed when not in use. The adhesive is highly flammable hence smoking and naked-flame must be avoided in the working area. Store the adhesive in a cool (<250°C ) area . Proper ventilation must be provided on the shop-floor.
- At least one year from the date of manufacture in sealed condition if stored under recommended storage conditions.
DILUENT / CLEANER
- Toluene may be used to clean the tools used for the application.